Change language :RomanaFrançais

Family reunification

Last update : 05.02.2013 | Print this page

Requests for family reunification can be submitted only by those students who were already married when they obtained their Letter of Acceptance to studies from the Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports.

Recommend this page to your friends

If you found the information to be interesting share the link.


x uses COOKIES. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to the use of cookies. Find more details >